|The Marriage of|
|Kampo Medicinal Herbs &|
|Kyushu Island Green Tea|
|helps you to Lose Weight &|
|Detox. It also helps|
|Keep you Young.|
Weight loss, Detox & Anti-Aging Diet Tea
for Pleasure & Japanese Phytotherapy
Support maintaining a healthy weight and wellness to prolong your life by Traditional Japanese & Asian Medicinal herbs and Japanese green tea from Kyushu Island. Those plants have a great nature power of antioxidants "Phytochemical."Our tea is Phytotherapy as Traditional Japanese herbal remedies " Kampo ". It originated in ‘ Traditional Chinese Medicine ’ methods.
It comes from traditional & original style and was born from a passion to develop the best beneficial tea to lose weight, detoxification and Anti-Aging, those condition lead you longevity with great health.
Also our tea is easiest tool to provide you plenty of vitamins and minerals during you could not get variety of vegetables in your regular meals.
What is special about Japanese Kampo weight loss Green tea?
- Help to increase metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Support to detoxify your body.
- Help you look younger by its Anti-Aging benefits.
- Support well balanced weight control and life Extension.
- 100% all natural. No additives and no artificial color & flavor.
- Help to strengthen the natural human healing power by Phytotherapy.
- Contained rich vitamins and minerals support to fight free radical damage.
- Our tea is enjoyable for everybody everyday!
- Use only natural sweet herbs as sweetener to prepare some blends for people who wants to enjoy sweet taste.
How to lead to lose weight and maintain health for longevity:
Our approach to losing weight and wellness is Phytotherapy to strengthen the natural human healing power using the natural antioxidants from plants. The Key word is "Phytochemical."
Phytochemical: Powerful Antioxidant from the nature to fight free radical.
by American cancer society
※The power of the Phytochemical is proven by animal habits. In fact most of carnivorous animal eat grass or plants to cure when they are sick.
Weight loss, Detox & Anti-Aging Diet
Japanese Green tea from Kyushu Island, Japan
- Kyushu Island green tea is high quality and nutrient-rich Japanese green tea. Because their farms are surrounded rich nature environment with longer duration of sunshine.
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in green tea, which is a substance with 25 to 100 times the antioxidant power of vitamins C and E, has been found to stimulate the metabolism and accelerate weight loss.
- Green tea is famous for its fat-blocking abilities.
- Powerful tool to support for weight loss & longevity.
- Certain herbs are powerful tool and have been used in traditional Japanese herbal remedies to lose weight since ancient time and still they are widely popular today, so that Japanese's obesity rate is very low and have a long life span.
World average is Male: 65.4 , Female: 69.8.
List of countries by life expectancy by the WHO (2011)
Obesity country comparison by Wikipedia
- Help for weight loss and wellness with great aroma, fruit flavor and natural sweetness.
- Certain herbs is not only efficient to help for weight loss and diet, but they have another supportive function of maintaining well balanced weight and wellness with great aroma & taste.
- Some of the Kampo herbs and fruit have natural sweetness, they help you to break your sugar addiction as well as they enable everybody to drink easier and enjoyable everyday!
We blended all of the above essence and take advantage of each active ingredients, those combination produces synergistic effect of losing weight, diet and maintaining great health condition. This type of tea, we can tell you that you have never known before!
Let's think about this great idea! Human body contain 70% water. If you replace to soda to tea from nature power, you gonna innovate your body and life style!
Our tea is recommended for people who are:
- Want to lose weight without suffering from extreme dieting & exercise.
- Want to look younger.
- Want to prolong your life with great health condition.
- Want to try Japanese natural remedies "Kampo medicinal herbs" for health maintenance instead of dietary supplements. (Kampo herbs basically comes from traditional Chinese medicine.)
Green Tea Could Modify the Effect of Cigarette Smoking on Lung Cancer Risk by AACR
- Live in air-polluted cities.
- Hard to get variety of vegetables in your regular meals everyday.
How easy to drink our tea even you do not like Japanese green tea bitter taste!
- Even though you do not like Japanese green tea bitter taste, you will find our blends tasty and enjoyable.
- We do not use additives, artificial flavor and sweetness, we only use natural sweet kampo fruit and herbs to prepared some blends for people who do not like Japanese green tea bitterness.
- Our Kampo Japanese & Asian medicinal herbs is assumed as healthy food like dietary supplement in Japan. Those herbs have been popular for a long time among Japanese and Asian, so it is safe and enjoyable to drink everyday!
- University of Oxford - The effectiveness and safety of Japanese traditional medicine (Kampo)
What are Ancient Japanese Kampo Medicinal herbs?
These traditional Japanese botanical medicine help treat diseases and return people to health by strengthening the natural human healing power.
Kampo herbs are famous for the Japanese system of herbalism and adaptation of Traditional Chinese medicine. They were actually originally developing in Japan.
The Japanese kampo herbs are the collection of wisdom of several thousand years of the Orient and have proved to be worth in Japanese long time history. They are decidedly still popular with modern Japanese.
According to the World Health Organization, Japan has the world's highest per capita consumption of botanicals.
Expected health Benefits & Weight Loss Effectiveness
There is a certain selection of herbs that is abundantly used in Japanese herbal remedies for weight loss. KUWA (mulberry leaf), TOCHU (eucommia ulmoides leaf) and HASU (lotus leaf), those particular herbs are the most popular and commonly used herbs for losing weight & dieting in Japan.
- Prevent obesity
- Increase metabolism
- Reduce blood cholesterol levels
- Get rid of body fat & waste materials from the blood
- Caloric restriction
- Prevent the elevation of a blood glucose level
- Break down fat in the body
Other expected health benefits:
|Anti-Aging||Detoxification||Relief menopause symptoms|
|Promote longevity||Colon cleanser||Enhance immune system|
|Rejuvenate skin||Lower risk of cancer||Stress & anxiety relief|
|Prevent diabetes||Prevent headache||Make relaxing your mind|
|Enhances digestion||Allergy relief||Prevent atherosclerosis|
|Sleep improvement||Lower high blood pressure||Laxatives|
What is Kyushu Island green tea?Kyushu Island green tea has powerful antioxidants and one of best high quality green tea in Japan because of its rich nature environment! It is grown at the southernmost major island in Japan where the weather is warmer, the day is longer compared to the other areas of Japan. Also there is lots of excellent natural mineral water sources. Those environmental functions make the Kyushu Island green tea so special.
More detail of Kyushu Island green tea health benefits and specialty (difference between Japanese & Chinese green tea)
Benefits for weight loss:
Green tea is famous for its fat-blocking abilities. The positive effect of green tea on weight loss and metabolism has been studied by scientists. Many of them have reported encouraging results, which makes drinking green tea one of the best ways to lose weight.
Green tea’s calorie-burning properties lie in the ability of EGCG to increase the body’s heat production by speeding up metabolism. Catechins in green tea have been proven to help your body burn fat and help you lose weight.
Also green tea is excellent tea with variety of health benefits and safe for long term consumption.
- Increase metabolism and promote weight loss
- Lower cholesterol
- Speed up metabolism and turn on " brown-fat" burning
- Reduce appetite
- Reduces body fat
- Caloric restriction
- Burns fat and enable you to exercise longer
WHO (world health organization) medicinal plants
If you have any questions or comments. Tell us!! We can answer them.